2-day cycling trip with rock climbing
We invite you to a real Jurassic Adventure where we combine two great sports disciplines created to overcome Jurassic landscapes.
Arrival near 11 - 13:00 to the hotel - accommodation (the possibility of receiving participants from the train station by bus and transfer to the hotel - not included in the price)
Time: 13:00 - dinner
From 2.00 pm - bicycle trip - for the participants, provisions for the road (description of the trip below the offer) along with a visit to the Bat Cave.
Wheel. 21:00 - arrival at the hotel
Wheel. 21:30 - barbecue dinner on the terrace of the hotel.
9:00 - 10:00 - breakfast, check out (packed lunch)
11:00 bicycle trip (description below offer), during the expedition, rock climbing activities (climbing the rod, zip-line ride).
Wheel. 18:00 - ending the event in Korzkiew from there, return by bus to the hotel, use the bathroom, half board
or (not included in the price)
- take a bus to Korzkwi immediately, then board dinner in Korzkiew, and return by bus to Krakow, if participants arrive by train?)
DESCRIPTION OF THE BICYCLE
- 14:00 - departure from the hotel towards the "Kluczwody Valley", after several hundred meters turn right after the red signs of the bicycle trail. We follow the route through Bębło to "Dolina Będkowska" along the way, we can admire the views full of fantastic white rocks.
- Circle 15:00 - arrival to the Bat Cave (sightseeing) - A cave that has interesting history along with an interesting dripstone form.
- Circle 16:00 - transfer to the blue route "Dolina Będkowska" one of the longest karst valleys in the Jura to the Będkowska Gate - an interesting rock form and the yellow trail, and then through Będkowice to the "Kobylańska Valley".
- Circle 18:00 - from Kobylan we will go towards Karniowice and from there follow the green trail to "Dolina Kluczwody" where there is the Mamutowa cave through which the roof leads the most extreme climbing routes in Poland and further return to the hotel.
- About 21:00 - end of the trip
» 30 km to drive - a lot of driveways and exits.
- 11:00 am - departure from the hotel, drive through Czajowice to the 502 rock
- Circle 12:00 - climbing the rod
- Circle 14:00 - from the rocks we go towards the "Sąspowska Valley" a charming valley full of limestone rocks and then "Prądnik Valley" in the Ojcowski National Park to Korzkiew (visiting the castle from the outside) and the Korzkiewka valley
- Circle 16:00 - zipline downhill
- 18:00 - return and end of the event
» 30 km to make the route calmer
The offer includes:
- Accommodation with breakfast in a hotel ** in 4 rooms 2-person and 1 single room,
- 1 * lunch on the first day, 2 * packed lunch on the road, 1 * half board on day II,
- BBQ dinner,
- Bicycle trips,
- Sightseeing of the Bat Cave,
- Rock climbing elements (during the second day of the cycling event),
- Transfer by bus on day 2 from Korzkiew to the hotel,
- accident insurance
- half board on day II,
- service in Polish.
The price does not include:
- bicycle rental (approximately PLN 40.00 / day)
- bus (possibility of organized bus transport),
price at a group of minimum 9 persons
|9 people in a group